“Hands Down Best Brewery in West Michigan”
Review of Perrin Brewery

Perrin Brewery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Zeeland, Michigan
“Hands Down Best Brewery in West Michigan”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I love to hit up Brewery's in our area and there is always something we feel could be improved upon with each brewery. That is not the case with Perrin. Our biggest complaint with the brewerys we have visited is that the servers are not educated on the beers they are serving. At Perrin the servers were very helpful in explaing the beers and even making suggestions on what to try. And if you are not a beer enthusiast then wait til you taste the food. It is excellent. To top it off, it has a great atmosphere. I love this place! See you there.

• Visited June 2014

Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
“Good Sandwiches and Sweet Potato Fries”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I'm not a beer drinker, so I'm sticking with the food (although my wife, who also isn't a beer drinker, likes their Dark Ale). I've had two sandwiches here, most recently the turkey rueben. Both were very good and the sweet potato fries are excellant. It is a little pricey for a sandwich place with most ranging from $8.50 to 10 dollars with chips. Add the SP fries and you add $3! Very casual and nice outdoor, covered patio

• Visited August 2014
St Austell, United Kingdom
“Fantastic beer and good food”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I had tried Perrin Black previously at other restaurants on other visits to the area and liked it so when it was suggested that we visit their brewery restaurant I was hopeful their other brews would be equally good. I was not disappointed. I had samples of 'black', 'single track', 'nitro dry stout', 'hopwood' and 'black goat' plus a taster of 'call the banners' plus a 12oz of singletrack. Not sure which my favourite was to be honest, they were all distinctive and good beers. On this 'wings wednesday' the place was buzzing and noisy with a pleasant, friendly atmosphere. Overall the food was good bar food (good wings, steak sandwich and a very nice blueberry and raspberry salad. I came away with beer mats, stickers, my taster card, a copy of the beer menu and a tee shirt. A great evening and great beer - well done Perrins.

• Visited July 2014
Grand Rapids
“Great beer, great food!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We've tried some of Perrin's beer at other venues, but hadn't been to the brewery before. Thought we would check it out last night. Were were not disappointed. We sampled several beers and found some new favorites. The food was really good too. It was all around a great evening with great friends, great beer and great food!

• Visited July 2014
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Really great beer and food”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Love this place. It was good when it first opened and I'd say it's pretty great now. Their Grapefruit IPA is delish. They have a really good menu with lots of variety and unique offerings. Food is delicious as well.

• Visited June 2014