“OK Breakfast”

IHOP
Ranked #27 of 45 Restaurants in Comstock Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Windsor
“OK Breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband & I had brunch here this morning. My husband enjoyed his breakfast, two eggs, sausage, toast, & hash brown. I had apple cinnamon crepes, they were ok, smaller portion than I expected and a little over sweet. I couldn't really taste the cinnamon!! Service was ok, nothing special. A little expensive compared to other places we have eaten in the US.

• Visited July 2014

Port Huron, Michigan
“A little pricey just Ok Excellent service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Have not been to a IHop in a number of years upon looking at the menu we agreed that the price for their specialty ( Pancakes ) were just too much. We ordered the regular breakfast item eggs, bacon hash browns etc. The eggs were cooked good and the bacon was nice and crispy, however the hash browns were awful as they must have been soaked in butter. I say this because when they were served they had cooled off a bit and had caked up like grease through out. We did not eat them because of that reason. The service was excellent, I suppose we should have ordered pancakes....lol

Visited April 2014
Crane Hill, Alabama
“Good IHOP Quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

We stopped for quick breakfast on our way out of town. The pancakes were very good and served quickly. Everything you want from an IHOP/

Visited July 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great Breakfast joint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is our favorite breakfast joint. Like any other IHOP they have a very good collection of pancakes. For Grand Rapids, this is a life savior as most places close very early in the night.

Visited February 2013
Aylmer, Canada
“Great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012

I actually ate here twice during my stay in Grand Rapids (July 3-7).It was good and was a great price. The first time I had a stack of strawberry bana pancakes, and the second time a cinna-stack.

Visited July 2012