“All Cylinders” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vitale's

Vitale's
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Rockford, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All Cylinders”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

I grew up in the area, and I've always hated Comstock Park. But I went to Vitale's last night and I decided that doesn't matter much anymore. Vitale's Pizza was delicious.The sauce was amazing. They had a special on just Michigan beers, so that was awesome. Everything came out quicker than expected. Server was great. Idk if they did something with the lighting, but it seemed like the atmosphere was just, warmer than it used to be. Brighter, I guess. What else can I say, I was blown away. My only complaint was that there were too many TV's. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank CharlesT989

Rockford, Michigan
“good food, good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

ate with family, all were very satisfied with the portions and tastes of their meals. service was reasonbly propmpt and courteous.
we had salmon, pizza, wet burrito, chicken strips, pasta fagoli, flat bread and chicken alfredo. i was very pleased that each was as good as the other.
although a sports bar atmosphere, it was real family place.
definitley a repeater.

• Visited July 2014
Belmont, Michigan
“Great pizza - best gluten free pizza we've ever found”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Vitales is known for great pizza, but we were also excited to find they have excellent gluten free pizza (for my wife's food allergies), which is hard to find.

Thier ambiance is too bar-like for my taste, but the food is great!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank cvanwyn
Trufant, Michigan, United States
“Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I tried the Nacho's deluxe with chicken and was not impressed. The service and atmosphere were great that why I give it an average rating. The nacho's were dark brown around the edges and it was basically chips with a little shredded chicken and way too much cheese. There was no lettuce, no onions, no black olives and no jalapeno's. I would not recommend the nacho's deluxe to anyone. The person I was at lunch with had a very good looking pasta dish though.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Family Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Great place to take the family. Friendly, fun atmosphere with plenty to do. Watch a game, trivia or keno!

Visited May 2014