“Yum!”

1 Chinese Food
Ranked #13 of 49 Restaurants in Comstock Park
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This place has excellent food and boy is it fast. Get take out because it is not the greatest place for a sit-down dinner. No worries about the taste, price or service. Great plastic take-out dishes! You can use them over and over again at home.

1  Thank Patrick K

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

We were in a hurry. We needed to get a decent lunch and get back on the road. To be candid the food wasn't terrible but this place IS a dump. The restrooms are dirty, the window coverings are in shambles, and the tables and chairs are sticky. I said s- t-I-c-k-y!!! Yuck.

So Kendal, would you eat here again? I'd sooner starve to death.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

My husband and I had cashew chicken and sesame chicken combination dinners, respectively. Both of us enjoyed our food. It came out hot, fresh, and delicious. The service was good and we got our food right away. We have heard their lunch buffet was good and am glad we tried this restaurant out. We will be back!

Reviewed 30 December 2012

We live nearby so grab food to go once a month or so. Always prompt and food is hot. It doesn't look like much from the outside and the tables etc inside are a bit ratty. But the servings are generous and always tastes great!

Reviewed 27 October 2012

This small restaurant in a strip mall North of Fifth Third Park. is a true hidden treasure. Great tasting food and you get more than your money's worth. No matter how hungry I am I always get at least two meals out of one of their combination plates. I especially like their egg rolls.