“I would absolutely stay again”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cooks
Moose Manor Resort & Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cooks
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I miss the mom and pop type of motels. This certainly fits the bill. The rooms are small but are clean and the price was right. The owner was awesome and great to talk to. Walking across the highway allowed you walk out into the bay and wade into Lake Michigan. A great little inexpensive place to stay in the middle of a lot of other more expensive options.

Room Tip: Every room has a view of the bay across the street.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Scoobypatterson

Reviewed 18 August 2012

Stayed here for two nights when we had a wedding in Nahma, Michigan. Nice and clean. Owner was not creepy as previous review mentioned. Guided as to a good breakfast and very helpful. Would stay again .

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Stay there every november, owner is a straight up guy, very accominating. Also a retired veteran,so don't forget to thank him for serving. Looking forward to seeing you this year, the Podvin, Shulz,Lambert hunting group. Craig Podvin

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I liked the location but the problem I had is the owner wouldr come into the room at will to check the heater or whatever he wanted, even when asked not too.. I have nothing too hide but when I stay at a place and ask for privacy I expect it. I have rental property and I cant enter the house without the renter being with me. I do not need a babysitter when I travel to check up on me

Room Tip: a little noisey (close to road) but a nice location. Had privacy issues with the owner, he might hav...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank joe b
m00seman0r, Manager at Moose Manor Resort & Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

As the new owners we take our guests privacy very seriously. Stop again and see the Moose Manor difference. We think you will approve.

Been to Moose Manor Resort & Motel? Share your experiences!