“Great hotel for the price and location”

Rodeway Inn Coopersville
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Coopersville
Troy, Michigan
“Great hotel for the price and location”
Reviewed 11 July 2011

On our visit to Michigan's Adventure park we stayed at this hotel for one night. The room with two double bed was comfortable size and very clean. Staff was courteous and very helpful. Breakfast was basic but good. Good location right of 96. Basically at this price (89), very nice clean hotel in a good location.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank SSIAR2000

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 20 August 2010

I stayed there while shooting in the film 'Touchback' as a featured extra. The Don Handfield movie has stars in it like Kurt Russell,Melanie Lynsky, Marc Blucas et al. was filming at the Coopersville high school. My room had bedbugs and i was bitten multiple times. I lost my wardrobe for the film and the host P.Patel tried to deny me a refund saying I didn't report the infestation in a timely manner. I seriously hope you don't stay there. I stayed in room 233 at the end of the second floor and the pillows were filled with the bedbugs. I will also post photos. I kept a dead bedbug to send to management. I am more than a little angry over the conditions and lack of customer service from this 'Choice Hotel'

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
5 Thank pfunkyfize

Travellers are raving about these Coopersville hotels

Waukesha,Wisconsin
Reviewed 17 August 2010

Clean bathroom except a dried used washcloth was left above the shower curtain. Debris not vacuumed around the nightstand. Sheets were muslin not a high count of cotton. Bed was comfortable, TV worked ok as did the air. Nice staff. Small bug in sink. Wasn't worth what I paid. The hotel I stayed at in Central MI was 20 dollars cheaper and twice as nice.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank Duartes
Sandusky, Ohio
Reviewed 21 July 2010

Nice motel with clean,comfortable rooms. Staff quite attentive and helpful. Within 15-20 minutes of beaches in Grand Haven or Muskegan. Nice pool and hot tub. We will stay there again.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Charles67
N.E. Mi
Reviewed 25 February 2010

Went of visit our grand-daughter, at Valley, the nearest motel by the college was booked. We stayed here, for half price (less than $60), about 6mi from the college.
Rooms was typical for a mid price motel. Bathroom is small and so is the vanity area, decor is current, room was clean and no orders.
The breakfast was very basic, cereal, donuts and waffle maker.
For the price we will return and inform our daughters of this place whom visit more often.
Location is just off the free-way and in a secure neighborhood, street to motel is easily missed.
Note: my wife and I are particular in regards to our rooms.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Backwoods5
harrison twp, mi
Reviewed 19 October 2009

I stayed here cause it was the closet hotel to my family, It ook the desk clerk 20 mins to even realize i was even there, then they did not have the room I reserved, The pool wasnt cleaned and, and the housekeeper spilled apple juice on the floor and didnt clean it up, the only reason i noticed it, was because my 10 month old sat in it, and the continental breakfast was not how it was explained to me, donuts and coffee...

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family
Michigan
Reviewed 11 June 2009

We traveled to Coopersville several times in order to visit our Grandkids that live near here.
The Motel has new management this year and we've seen a nice improvement overall.
The beds are fairly new and we never have a back problem sleeping here.
The pool is always well maintained - Grandkids love it.
It's always been quite at night - very important to us.
The price is very reasonable.
I'll highly recommend, and will continue to stay at this Rodeway Inn.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank dave8052
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coopersville
Best Western Beacon Inn
Quality Inn Hudsonville
Quality Inn Hudsonville
#1 of 2 in Hudsonville
Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids N/Walker

Been to Rodeway Inn Coopersville? Share your experiences!