“A short break”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Burswood
Perth
“A short break”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed overnight as we were attending a show at the complex.
This is the more basic of the two hotels at Crown Perth.
We arrived early so that we could go out to lunch, no worries -our room wasn't ready, however they would happily check us in and hold our luggage for us. We were informed they would text us when our room was ready. True to their word and 1/2 way through our lunch we received the text.
The booking in procedure was the start of fantastic service by all staff and continued right up to and including our checkout.
The hotels rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable. All bathroom products were of good quality.
The only downfall, the breakfast was could, next time we will go to the Atrium

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stayed for one night last Friday after watching the musical "Grease". A queue for check in and check out, but staff very professional, quick and efficient. Room very clean and the basic "holiday Inn" compact style. Breakfast was good, but a little cold. Experience was very good until I got home and realised I had left my I-phone charger in the room. When I called the hotel to enquiry if the cleaners had found it, to my dismay I was told no so someone is very happily using my charger.

Room Tip: Try get a room that is not facing the Merrywell pub as it can stay lound until 3am.
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Have stayed here a few times . On check in we got upgraded for our birthday , also free valet parking and a custom made chocolate to snack in. Great access to the Caslon and a few restraints that you will love. If you want buffet go to the atrium . Otherwise you have lots of choice . Great stay :)

Room Tip: Check out all facilities :)
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank arwenb1
Caureen M, General Manager at Crown Promenade Perth, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear arwenb1,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at Crown Promenade Perth.

We are glad that you choose to spend your birthday celebrations with us, and that your stay was a ‘great’ one.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This was a return trip for me and it was the small things that made it enjoyable to be back. A personnel message and gift welcoming me back was a special touch.
The staff were friendly and accommodating. I forgot my phone charger and the concierge charged it for me each night bringing it to my room. Room service was of a good standard.
I booked a business meeting at the Metropol business centre which was very well priced. I also had breakfast at the atrium which had a spectacular selection of breakfast items.
The room on the 8th floor was spacious with work space, a nice chair and ottoman to relax and a queen bed.
The only negative is the parking as its it's either valet for $50, park in the complex or free and walk some distance from across the road which wasn't good when it was raining this trip.
The valet option was good and the service was excellent with my car ready as booked for my first and third night.
I will stay again as I like the location for my work as its directly placed to any main highway and the airport .

Room Tip: I always ask for a high floor with a good view away from the main casino
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank samanthajoanne1974
Dear samanthajoanne,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at Crown Promenade Perth and for choosing us to stay with on your return visit to Perth.

We are delighted to read that the staff that you came into contact with during your stay were both friendly, and accommodating.

We do have over 2000 car parking bays which are complimentary for patrons to the resort; we also have undercover parking which varies in price from early bird parking at $7.00 all the way to valet parking at $50.00. The full range of prices can be viewed here http://www.crownperth.com.au/General/Parking

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Crown & I was very impressed with the room, staff & great facilities at your door step.
This hotel is great for a weekend away or business trip as it's located only a short distance from the airport.
I can't wait for my next stay !!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Bluemancho,

Delighted to read that your stay was enjoyable and you had an exciting time.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My partner and I stayed here back in January for one night to celebrate our anniversary.

The queue when we arrived was almost out the door, but a gentlemen that worked there came around with champagne for us while we waited ,which was a nice touch.

We only stayed in a standard room, so I'm sure the suites are much nicer but the room that we stayed in was standard. Although the view from the room wasn't the best, the room was clean.

I have chosen to rate the spa and terrible because we didn't actually use it, therefore I cannot give it an accurate rating.

Overall, the hotel was average, but I'm sure if you stayed for a longer period of time, it would be nice.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We took up an offer on an overnight stay on a Saturday night. Check-in was very busy at around 4.45pm, and they handed out free sparkling wine to those waiting in line, a nice touch. Check-in was fast despite the crowd, and staff assisted with the elevator when they saw us with hands full. The room was very clean and functional, we has asked for a quiet room and they put us near the far end of the corridor, perfect! Included breakfast the following day was good, broad selection and fresh, tasty food. Check-out was efficient.

Valet parking was a bit steep at $50, otherwise very good.

Dear Mickthered,

We do experience a high volume of guest arrivals on a Saturday at 3pm, most guests are eager to go and explore Crown Resort, as you mentioned we work efficiently to have guests checked in and comfortable in their room as quickly as we can, glad you enjoyed the bubbles.

For your next stay, we have over 2000 car parking bays for you to enjoy, as well as the valet which you experienced.

Once again, thank you for the feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Caureen.mcatee@crownperth.com.au
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burswood
East Perth
#17 of 64 in Perth
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,203 reviews
Crowne Plaza Perth
#18 of 64 in Perth

Been to Crown Promenade Perth? Share your experiences!