Crown Metropol Perth
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
1,662 results
All reviewscrown metropolluxe kingpool arealuxe viewroom serviceatrium restaurantspa roomwater slidescar parkswan riverbistro guillaumegreat roommodo miofood courtmy birthdayan upgradesaturday night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I recently stayed here for three days. It was my husbands birthday and the staff were amazing, helped me store a cake etc. The rooms are beautiful - we had a room with a view and to be honest the construction never bothered me. The pool is beautiful. I ordered room service a few times and it came up so fast and was delicious. All of the restaurants and bars give fantastic service. Especially the champagne bar and Rockpool. My absolute favorite was the day spa. The steam room and heated pool you go in beforehand are so relaxing and the treatments are reasonably priced and amazing! Overall the staff at Crown are all fantastic and really made our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Attended a concert on Saturday night and stayed the night, we felt like we had been away for a number of days it is so relaxing! Great Show ! Love the Breakfast in the Atrium, how lucky are we to have this in Perth.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I travel 3-4 times to Perth each year for business and usually stay in the CBD but having heard good reports about the revitalised casino precinct I decided to stay there recently. Having spent many nights in any one of Crown's Melbourne Hotels (Metropole, Promenade & Towers) - I expected a fairly high standard and was not disappointed.

Unlike the Crown Melbourne hotels there is more of a "Vegas" feel to the Crown Metropole Perth with the bright atrium and sprawling pool area. The rooms are almost identical to the Crown Metropole in Melbourne (spacious, light-filled and well appointed). I stayed in a river view room which gave great views of the river and CBD (and the current nearby construction works)

As usual service across all venues was exemplary. I drank at Merriwell, dined at Rookpool & Atrium and found the standards high for both food, beverage selections and service.

Having spent time in the hotel I think it's equally suited to business trip or a family holiday base in Perth. The pool area has a great kids section and there were families in and around the hotel. The gym is well equipped and there is a onsite spa, massage and personal trainer which I would take advantage of on future trips.

Yes - its expensive - but in general Perth hotels are more expensive and often not as modern. I'll certainly stay there on my next trip this year.

Room Tip: There is a nearby construction site that operates from 7am at present ... check when booking
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Shaun D, General Manager at Crown Metropol Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2014

Thank you for your feedback.

Your positive comments are appreciated and it appears that you have spent some time looking over the property and the facilities on offer. The Crown Towers construction is forging ahead and we are looking forward to being able to offer our visitors a level of luxury not seen in Perth to date.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Once again, thank you.

Shaun D'Cruz
Crown Perth Hotels

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Good room and service and overall facilities. Restaurants are over priced but quality of food is high and Perth is expensive generally. Hotel is upper market aimed at business travelers or those wanting 5 stars, in Perth this is a 5 star but not in comparison to other cities in Australia eg Sydney or Melbourne.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Firstly, by paying $700 a night, you would expect there to be a few amenities complimentary, however this was not so and we were merely greeted by two small bottles of shampoo and conditioner.... Every time the shower was turned on a loud,metal works sound would come on as if there was some fault in the water system.. Definitely took away from the glamour of our stay.
Key card didn't work, so had to hassle staff downstairs late at night, which wasnt to be desired.
Also our "view" was obstructed by large metal framework/scaffolding sprawled across the window, also site is misleading-claims there to be high speed Internet access however this is not the case-slow, crap and difficulties connecting to the server..Minibar items ridiculously overpriced, however room was generally nice, beds were comfortable

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bridiemc97
Shaun D, General Manager at Crown Metropol Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2014

Thank you for your comments.

It is disappointing to learn that your experience was not a good one. Your feedback is an essential part of our continued commitment to provide a true 5 Star experience to our visitors. We would welcome the opportunity to restore your faith in Crown Metropol should you decide to return in the future.

Shaun D'Cruz