Crown Metropol Perth
Crown Promenade Perth(Burswood)(Great Value!)
US$172
  • Pool
US$156
US$117
Agoda.com
The Sebel East Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$139
Priceline
  • Pool
Burswood Home(Burswood)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,676 results
All reviewscrown metropolluxe kingpool arealuxe viewroom serviceatrium restaurantspa roomwater slidescar parkswan riverbistro guillaumegreat roommodo miofood courtmy birthdayan upgradesaturday night
Reviewed 19 August 2014

spent a night here as a birthday treat - special price on your birthday for Crown Club members and was given a bottle of bubbly in the room! Very comfortable room with two double beds and the lovely bathroom - big bath great for soaking in and even able to watch the big screen tv when you open the sliding window.

There are building works at present on the site and reception staff did warn us when checking in that it could be noisy in the morning but we heard nothing.

Had a great breakfast in the Atrium Restaurant the following morning with the family. so much choice - even fussy eaters would have to find something to eat here.

Room Tip: rooms not facing the hotel lobby are quieter. last time we stayed here the music playing in the lobby kept me awake.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

The Crown Metropol Perth is stunning. I stayed for one night in the Executive King Spa Suite which small but lovely. I had a 60 minute relaxation massage at the day spa which was first class. You won't be disappointed with the choice of amazing places to eat and the entertainment on offer. If you want a luxury night away and don't mind paying the cash, this is the place to stay.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Shaun D, General Manager at Crown Metropol Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback.

I am pleased you were able to enjoy one of our Luxe King Spa rooms and that your stay was memorable. We appreciate your time in posting a review and we hope to welcome you back to Crown Metropol in the near future.

Shaun D'Cruz
Crown Perth Hotels

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I recently stayed here for three days. It was my husbands birthday and the staff were amazing, helped me store a cake etc. The rooms are beautiful - we had a room with a view and to be honest the construction never bothered me. The pool is beautiful. I ordered room service a few times and it came up so fast and was delicious. All of the restaurants and bars give fantastic service. Especially the champagne bar and Rockpool. My absolute favorite was the day spa. The steam room and heated pool you go in beforehand are so relaxing and the treatments are reasonably priced and amazing! Overall the staff at Crown are all fantastic and really made our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Attended a concert on Saturday night and stayed the night, we felt like we had been away for a number of days it is so relaxing! Great Show ! Love the Breakfast in the Atrium, how lucky are we to have this in Perth.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I travel 3-4 times to Perth each year for business and usually stay in the CBD but having heard good reports about the revitalised casino precinct I decided to stay there recently. Having spent many nights in any one of Crown's Melbourne Hotels (Metropole, Promenade & Towers) - I expected a fairly high standard and was not disappointed.

Unlike the Crown Melbourne hotels there is more of a "Vegas" feel to the Crown Metropole Perth with the bright atrium and sprawling pool area. The rooms are almost identical to the Crown Metropole in Melbourne (spacious, light-filled and well appointed). I stayed in a river view room which gave great views of the river and CBD (and the current nearby construction works)

As usual service across all venues was exemplary. I drank at Merriwell, dined at Rookpool & Atrium and found the standards high for both food, beverage selections and service.

Having spent time in the hotel I think it's equally suited to business trip or a family holiday base in Perth. The pool area has a great kids section and there were families in and around the hotel. The gym is well equipped and there is a onsite spa, massage and personal trainer which I would take advantage of on future trips.

Yes - its expensive - but in general Perth hotels are more expensive and often not as modern. I'll certainly stay there on my next trip this year.

Room Tip: There is a nearby construction site that operates from 7am at present ... check when booking
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Shaun D, General Manager at Crown Metropol Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2014

Thank you for your feedback.

Your positive comments are appreciated and it appears that you have spent some time looking over the property and the facilities on offer. The Crown Towers construction is forging ahead and we are looking forward to being able to offer our visitors a level of luxury not seen in Perth to date.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Once again, thank you.