“Gone down hill over the year's!”

El Charritos-Helenas Original
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Davison
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
“Gone down hill over the year's!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This used to be my favorite Mexican restaurant. Over the last few year's the resturanrt has declined. Hair in my food, smaller portions, greasy chips, salsa that taste like turpentine. And the waitstaff are just high school girls, barley doing their job. So sad.

• Visited May 2014

Davison, Michigan
“Monday evening with friends”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The food is always ready when we order ahead. We visit regularly and there is always 6-8 of us. The meals are good though they can vary depending on the chef. Only on occasion has a person been disappointed.
The waitstaff is efficient and friendly.
The meals are inexpensive and the quantity is sufficient.

Visited January 2014
“YUMMY Mexican Food”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Love this little mexican restuarant in Davison, MI. They have AWESOME warm chips and salsa to start your meal off!! My favorite is their beef Enchiladas...YUMMY!!! Everything was hot and fresh!

• Visited October 2013
Petoskey, Michigan
“Golden Tacos”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I absolutely love their golden tacos with beef. I first time I tried that, I was trying something new and it's hard to go there now and not get that. My husband is hooked as well. My other favorite is the combination plate. It's always way to much food, but you get a little bit of everything and I always have leftovers for later.

Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Authentic Mexican”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Do not expect fancy décor. Excellent food, wonderful services and great value. If you find yourself near by treat yourself to excellent chips and salsa. My fave is the Taco Salad! Yum!

• Visited January 2013