“Clean Affordable and Great Service”

Best Western Davison Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Davison
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Staff were super friendly, changed accommodations for us to better serve us! Helpful staff and great morning breakfast. There was a boys baseball team there in the hotel... and it was so quiet! A great night sleep too!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cathy-at-DavisonInn, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Hi Laura H,
Thanks for taking the time to write about us, and your kind words. We try to make everyones stay quiet and relaxing. I am glad we could accommodate your needs, and hope you come back and see us.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Although I live in the area, we go to this wonderful hotel just to relax and unwind in their Jacuzzi suite about 4 times a year. Everyone is very nice, the breakfast good, the rooms clean, & the beds very comfortable. The only thing I would think that would make it even better is that they enclose the pool so that it can be open year round. I think they would get even more business.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Cathy-at-DavisonInn, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Hi Debbie C,
We are pleased you come to stay with us when its time to relax. We thank you for your kind words about our hotel. We hope in the near future enclosing the pool is not out of the question. Hoe to see you soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to stay I have very high standards and I was very happy with Jessica, Tera, Ron they made me feel like family they greeted me with a smile when I came and went always said hello and good night to me. I been staying here a month now and would not stay any where else. Only problem I had there was that management called me and canceled my room and told me my standards was to high and they could not let me stay there anymore. But I have no hard feelings. The evening and night staff there was awesome and I would recommend staying here. I can't hold what management did against the hotel most did there job and was very nice and respectful to me. I forgive them for treating me that way and now sleeping in my van. I won't go to another motel they only place that meet my high standards. So since I can't stay there I will sleep in my van.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2014

This is a lovely little motel with warm, welcoming staff and a very good breakfast. Rooms are well appointed, very clean and have great beds. Excellent restaurant across the street: Lucky's Steakhouse (also has seafood, sandwiches etc with very generous portions). Location is less than an hour from the border. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Hello Marilyn H,
Thank you for responding and giving us a great review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Coming from such a far away state, we appreciate you chose to stay with us. Hope to see you again.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 18 April 2014

The rooms were extremely clean and the staff was just that friendly. I would return because I believe that friendliness is the most important trait in a business. The breakfast room was extremely large and there was plenty of food at all times. The location was easy to find.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cathy-at-DavisonInn, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Hi Joannw631,
What a great review you gave us, Thank you. We cherish all our guest, and hope they have the same experience as you. You are correct when you say friendliness is important, we feel the same way. Come back and see us when you can.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have stayed at this Hotel many times and it is always good, I don't look for others as this one always goes a little above your expectations. Even though I could be 25 miles closer to my appointments this BW is worth the time and miles.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Hello Fred S.
Thanks so much for going the extra miles to stay at our hotel. We try to make everyones stay pleasant and relaxing. Looking foward to your return

Thanks again

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Clean, quiet & comfortable. Higher priced than nicer Best Westerns, but overall a fair value. The staff provided me with directions when asked and where quick to offer a wake-up call when I told them what time I needed to be at a business appointment.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Hello John M,
Thank you for staying at our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and visit us when you can, we appreciate your business.

Hope to see you soon
Cathy

Also consider these accommodations in or near Davison
Best Western Lapeer Inn
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc
Comfort Inn Grand Blanc
Comfort Inn Grand Blanc
#1 of 4 in Grand Blanc
Holiday Inn Express Lapeer
Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc

Been to Best Western Davison Inn? Share your experiences!