“Favorite!”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Favorite!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Al Ameer is always my first and favorite restaurant request when traveling to visit family in Michigan. The selection, quantity, quality, taste, is by far the healthiest you can get. The only negative thing I could possibly say is that they are not everywhere. I would love to be able to eat at Al Ameer more often. The service is friendly, always going beyond to accommodate the customer.

• Arabic first
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great food, outstanding service”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

A trip to Dearborn wouldn't be complete without sampling some authentic Arabic cuisine, and in that category, Al Ameer is the best. The pita is fresh and served warm, the falafel is amazing, and the hummus is out of this world. My mouth is watering as I type this. And better yet, the service is outstanding, and the entire staff makes you feel so welcomed and well taken care of.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Disgusting bathrooms filled with feces”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This restaurant's bathroom was one of the most disgusting I have ever seen outside of a walmart or port a potty at a national park. Brown feces water was flowing all across the bathroom, the toilet bowl itself was cracked and had visibly sharp edges. There was no paper, no soap in the bathroom. When the manager was notified, they did nothing.
Foodwise the babganoush was quite good, the chumus tasty, but the schwarma was old, dry, and overcooked.
This restaurant would receive higher ratings from me if I was not worried about contracting hepatitis A from the bathroom or the kitchen.

2 Thank Brath B
Wyandotte, Michigan
“Authentic Mediterranean Cuisine”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

A trip to the Detroit area is not complete without a stop at Al Ameer on Warren Ave in Dearborn!
Be sure to enjoy the baba ghanoush, the fatoosh salad, and the tawook chicken. The garlic dip is a must for garlic lovers! Warm, fresh pita bread and pleasant service keeps me returning on each visit back to the Detroit area!

2 Thank Jill-Doug
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
“Great Food and Easy to Order”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My wife and I had dinner here on a recent Friday night. We went relatively early and was immediately seated. Décor is like a diner but very comfortable. We were not sure what to order so we asked our server, he was very helpful. We had appetizers, will not try and spell that were very good. I had chicken skewers and my wife had a salad with meat on it. Everything was great. Enjoyed the bread we ate two baskets. A must for someone visiting Dearborn and want an adventure without leaving the states.

• Visited June 2014