“Great Food and very nice service”

Al Ameer Arabic Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 274 Restaurants in Dearborn
Good for: Cheap Eats, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Food and very nice service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Went here due to excellent reviews on this site and was not disappointed. Fried chicken excellent and so was everything else. Service very friendly too. I went on a Monday night and was surprised how busy they were considering Mondays are normally a slow night for most restaurants. I strongly recommend you try this place.

Detroit
“Great food and great service!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant once with my best friend and then I had to bring my husband to this amazing place. Our server Salamon was very sweet and knowledgable! I'm actually craving the food right now! We all will be back very soon :)

Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States
“Nothing fancy but the food is delicious and quick”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

We were in the area to visit the Ford museum and wanted to take advantage of Arabic food in this large concentration of Arabs. We found this place and decided to give it a try. We were quickly seated even though it was a Saturday and there were several large family groups. We got the appetizer sampler to share and my wife and I got the combination plate for two. My buddy got chicken shish kabob. The meals came with soup and the portions were plentiful. The combination plate had a good variety of delicious food. My friends shish kabob was just chicken with no vegetables. It looked a little boring without tomatoes, onion, and peppers but maybe that is an American thing. The food came out quick and the service was good. They do not serve alcohol so my wife ordered an iced tea which did not come but was not charged. We will come back when we come back to the Ford museum.

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Al Ameer is always my first and favorite restaurant request when traveling to visit family in Michigan. The selection, quantity, quality, taste, is by far the healthiest you can get. The only negative thing I could possibly say is that they are not everywhere. I would love to be able to eat at Al Ameer more often. The service is friendly, always going beyond to accommodate the customer.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great food, outstanding service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

A trip to Dearborn wouldn't be complete without sampling some authentic Arabic cuisine, and in that category, Al Ameer is the best. The pita is fresh and served warm, the falafel is amazing, and the hummus is out of this world. My mouth is watering as I type this. And better yet, the service is outstanding, and the entire staff makes you feel so welcomed and well taken care of.