“Good home cooking”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Their food reminds me of my family cooking. If you enjoy traditional middle Eastern food this is the place for you. No fancy takes just the classics.

1  Thank Mike T

Reviewed 28 May 2014

To be honest I had never been to a Lebanese restaurant before. But we were staying closed to here and the family wanted to try it. Ate outside, had a waitress that explained all the different items on the menu in detail. We all liked our meals. Salads were huge. Plenty of food. Some things I liked more than others but not due to the quality of food but from having different spices that I am not used to eating. Bill for 5 people was around $90. Unfortunately they do not serve any alcoholic beverages. I like a nice cold beer with my dinner but had to settle for water with lemon. The place was interesting. Worth a try.

1  Thank Native_Hoosier
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My friends and I all ordered off of the affordably priced lunch menu. Shish Tawook and boneless chicken dishes were both well done on the outside and moist and juicy on the inside. Lots of fresh warm pitas with not overpowering garlic sauce. Side salad is quite large and house dressing is tangy with a nice bite. Rice with sliced almonds was excellent. Grilled vegetables were a large side dish and averagely tasty. This place can be quite busy at lunchtime and my one knock is that it is too noisy to hear each other talking without raising your voice which of course contributes to the added noise. Located at the end of a strip mall, but the overall atmosphere, decor, waitstaff are a cut above your average restaurant. Great value for your money.

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

We were very happy with the meal. I ordered the veggie combo figuring I would like at least one item and I liked them all. Superior felafel, tabbouleh, and grape leaves and the hummus and spinach pie were also good. Fresh warm pitas. And a generous side salad. My friend had a "small" greek salad with chicken that made a full dinner for her. We were uncertain what to expect from the location in a shopping mall. But once we were inside, we enjoyed the space, our booth, the music. The service was friendly and efficient. and prices very reasonable.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

A local friend brought me to Ollie's yesterday. It's a very inviting atmosphere when you walk in; it makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed. The staff is just so darn nice. I was so excited to see fresh juices on the menu, so we ordered a carrot and beet juice, and an apple, spinach and lemon juice. Delicious, and a great value at $3.79 when whole foods would charge $9 for the same. This was a beautiful way to start the dinner. Fresh, hot bread followed the juices with hummus and a garlic spread. Of course the bread is fantastic and the garlic spread rocks! The lentil soup is good but not great. Every entre on the menu looks delicious but I was getting full so I opted for a meat shawarma sandwich. It was great, such great flavors, seasoned meat and herbs all for $3.99. Go visit, it's a great value for some really good food in a very inviting atmosphere.

1  Thank Tracelogix