“Love”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I've been here less than a month and have already eaten here twice. I had lunch on the patio and it was tasty. I had the vegetarian plate and it had a great cross section of Lebanese goodness. The hummus has just enough garlic and the cauliflower is so good I wish I had more for dessert! My second trip was carry out and the food was just as tasty to go. Great place to grab a bite if you have a hankering for Lebanese.

1  Thank WhitneyEichinger

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had never eaten a true Middle Eastern meal, so my mom took me to Ollie's. Wow. Just...wow. I can't even remember the names of everything we had, but I do know it was a huge chicken Shawarma platter and it was beautiful and delicious. The salad (remember the name but don't know how to spell it) was amazing, as well.

This place is decorated beautifully and I loved the ambience.

For two of us, drinking water, it was about $35+ tax. There was probably enough food for four people!

My only complaint is that our waiter, though very friendly and accommodating, did not check on us often enough nor keep our water glasses filled. Otherwise, it was perfect.

2  Thank Jessica G
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Amazing food, large portions, great prices. Enough leftover for a second meal. Staff was efficient and friendly

2  Thank JanisGigi
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Their food reminds me of my family cooking. If you enjoy traditional middle Eastern food this is the place for you. No fancy takes just the classics.

1  Thank Mike T
Reviewed 28 May 2014

To be honest I had never been to a Lebanese restaurant before. But we were staying closed to here and the family wanted to try it. Ate outside, had a waitress that explained all the different items on the menu in detail. We all liked our meals. Salads were huge. Plenty of food. Some things I liked more than others but not due to the quality of food but from having different spices that I am not used to eating. Bill for 5 people was around $90. Unfortunately they do not serve any alcoholic beverages. I like a nice cold beer with my dinner but had to settle for water with lemon. The place was interesting. Worth a try.

1  Thank Native_Hoosier