“You can count on..” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Dearborn
New York City, New York
“You can count on..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Great clean rooms comfortable beds relaxing shower....outstanding housekeeping staff. The linnens are crisp and clean. After a day on the road its nice looking forward to entering a room jumping in the shower into a comfy bed watching a movie on the flat scteen tv -like home. Staff and management are friendly. We always book direct -get the deluxe king with microwave and fridge its cost effective ...close to many eateries we have 3 fav resteraunts that are close Westpoint barbq- Bob Evans -leons family dinning. A secure quiet location not far from Det Dearborn Canada the list goes on and on. We like the cost effectivenss and knowing we can always depend on Red Roof Inns home away from home hospitality.

• Stayed August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Jahimiiy,

I'm actually out on FMLA right now and it is so great to hear that my Team is keeping the Inn running business as usual. We really enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I'm glad to see you again on your monthly visit to the area and will make sure to share your comments the rest of my team.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We will make sure to make your next stay as enjoyable and comfortable as the last stay. See you next month!!

Janet Lawrence and Team Dearborn!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, again. The service from the employees were great, as usual. I rode my motorcycle and the accommodations that were provided for security was great. I will recommend this establishment to others.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the rooms up front because of the 24hr attendants.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Dear Kevin G.

I really appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Dearborn - Red Roof. We really enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I will make sure to share your comments the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to us as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We will make sure to make your stay as enjoyable and comfortable as the last stay.

Farmington Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Lakisha and Kegan were very friendly and helping. They took care of all my problems I had and answered all my questions. They were also very fast in doing so. They also cared about getting my buisness

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear YellowSocs,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a comment about you stay at the Dearborn Red Roof.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I picked this hotel based on the positive reviews and the price as most of the hotels in Detroit were very expensive. It was about a 20 minute drive from downtown. Room was mostly clean and the beds were very comfortable although the pillows were a bit hard. Then only other thing that was a bit annoying was the AC, it was very loud and would turn itself on and off every half hour causing it to wake us up a few times throughout the night.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Kristen M.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Dearborn Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the a/c disturbing your rest.

I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.

Janet Lawrence
Lexington Ky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I recently stayed at this Hotel. I must say, I was surprised at how nice and clean the rooms are, especially for the price! I will definitely stay there again. Great service. The manager was so helpful. My wi-fi wouldn't connect. Staff went out of there way to help me.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Sringram,

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at Red Roof.

Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

This hotel has been remodeled, and the rooms are clean and beautiful. The king size suites are beautifully set up, with comfortable and clean beds. The room staff were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Mary B.

I really appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Dearborn Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. It sounded like it was a fun weekend for your group (mostly). The other customers really enjoyed looking at the motorcycles from your group and sharing biking stories with us in the office.

Dearborn, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

The room is clean, pricing is affordable and overall great value for my money. That is with the exception of the incredibly rude staff. Lakeisha in particular. She has no courtesy whatsoever and really should not be in the customer service industry. No please, no thank you, refuses to make eye contact when talking and seems completely uninterested or just plain condescending. I've had 2 unpleasant encounters with her, the last being a malfunctioning room key that had to re-configured. She didn't seem to think a courteous apology for my inconvenience was warranted. She just fixed the key fob and dismissed me without as much a two words. She definitely does not need to be in this industry, or should get some training on hospitality management.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank OMartins2014
Ms. Martin,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Dearborn Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the lack of respect, hospitality and courtesy that was shown to you by Lakisha. Thank uo for letting me know so that a coaching session can be completed.

I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that I value you as my guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.

Best Regards,