“I should have asked how many pieces...”

Bailey's Sports Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Bailey's Sports Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 290 Restaurants in Dearborn
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The food here is typical bar/grill food...nothing out of the ordinary. The beer selection is decent and the area has metered parking and it's enforced. I would normally stay longer and spend more money but the meters are annoying so I don't stay any longer than the meters allow me to. Thanks Dearborn, keep your quarter and lose $20. Okay, so I ordered the Beer Battered Chicken tenders for $7.99. It was tender as advertised, but at only 4 pieces was a rip off. It was served in a cone shaped container that had paper inside. I believe that is so you won't get dissappointed right away at the lack of food you ordered. I won't order that again and i'll look for better value else where.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We've been here twice now, once to play pool and once we had dinner (well, nachos, it was late).

Between the first and second visits they changed their menu. The new menu is sleek and less like a chain diner (no pictures). They have a ton of beer offerings and cocktails. The happy hour specials are good. Our service was fine. We ended up getting nachos and the manager dropped by to see how our food was. I told him that the chili to chip ratio was not so good. So he brought us some more chili. I liked that and I thought it was a good call for him to rectify the issue. We joined the little card club thing and I can get a free sandwich/burger in the next two weeks for joining.

Pool is $9 an hour and they will do fractions of an hour. I think we paid $7 for 45 minutes. It was fun. Nice to do something different.

We'll definitely go back.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

The service was the slowest around. Very chaotic. I waited 10 minutes for one drink. The server charged my credit card 20 dollars more than what my bill was. I'm so livid and upset with this place. I will never return

Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

Baileys is a nice bar located in the middle of downtown Dearborn. They have a pretty good selection of beer in tap and plenty if Tv's to watch the game. The front half has about 6 pool tables and a ping-pong table which is fun when you wanna do something different. The back half is like a lounge area with a couches and table it's a great place to meet a friend and talk. The food is pretty good and decently priced.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

This place has lots of TV's for viewing sports and pleanty of pool tables. Very good menue for all kinds of food