Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Dearborn
Comfort Inn Near Greenfield Village(Dearborn)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$270
US$175
US$159
Travelocity
All reviewstypical courtyardfront deskclean propertyfirst floorwould stay here againnice hoteltwo queen bedslobby area isroom decorshopping and restaurantshenry fordshort staywithin walking distancenice lobbyboth morningstwo nightsvisiting greenfield village
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2014

In town with friends to visit Henry Ford museum, Greenfield village and Ford Rouge tour. Also went to Tigers game. Hotel is well located for both. Staff was very nice. Particular kudos to Robin on the evening shift! Rooms were clean and neat. The morning breakfast in the lobby went well. The pool did appear to have something floating on the surface, making it look oily and uninviting. It was that way for two days, on our last night it appeared that the hotel had someone in working on it, but it did not look any better the next morning.

Room Tip: Hallways are long, so if elevator access is needed and walking is an issue, be sure to ask for location close to elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Maria W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback! I will be sure that Robin is commended for her good service!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

A refreshingly clean and newly decorated hotel, the modern Courtyard Marriott has a casual laid-back yet attentive staff. Upon arrival, the front desk is very friendly and efficient. Tasteful guest rooms have all the high-end staples, and the General Manager is proactive and eager to please to the last detail. I found the price to be very reasonable...and I love that there is a Starbuck's Bistro right in the hotel.

The location is perfect, 20 minutes from the airport, Downtown Detroit or Ann Arbor in either direction. I felt my partner and I were treated with respect and dignity and I felt extremely comfortable and pampered. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone on business or with a family.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lee T

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone! We take pride in offering the best service in the lodging industry and are happy when we hear that our guest have enjoyed their time with us! We hope to see you back with again soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

It was a nice stay and Robin at the front desk was especially helpful! There were six of us and she was great in accommodating our needs. I would stay here again when I return to Dearborn. The facility was very nice especially the courtyard where we would meet each night to review the day.

Stayed: July 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback! I agree! Robin is truely the best and I will definately share your comments with her!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

A nice and clean hotel. Everything seems relatively new and redecorated...beautiful flowers and outside area. The lobby area has a,friendly breakfast/ cocktail area... The staff was very friendly and helpful. Even the cleaning ladies smiled and acknowledged people walking down the hall. Great prices...was good to stay at for a weekend wedding.

Room Tip: You can hear people in the parking lot early in am. Top floors are less noosy
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

You have made my day! It is so important to us that our guest experience top notch service at our hotel. I will definately share your kind words with our staff members for you.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I organized a trip of six friends to The Henry Ford, Greenfield Village, Tiger ball game and Ford Rouge Tour. The hotel was easy to find, convenient to all attractions, and a very solid value. We arrived on a Sunday evening, and were greeted at the front desk by Robin, who swiftly and expertly checked us in. She was efficient and delightful. The hotel accommodations and services were first rate and we enjoyed a comfortable stay. Highly recommended for a no-surprises stay!

Room Tip: We chose a room on the second floor to avoid unnecessary traffic and noise from the pool area
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends