“Fantastic staff...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Edward Village Michigan

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Edward Village Michigan
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Dearborn
GreenLeadersGold level
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
“Fantastic staff...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

I recently spent a week at the Adoba. The staff was wonderful. Everyone was helpful and courteous. Rooms were clean and the beds were quite comfortable. Although it looks a little dated, the hotel is a good choice in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (211)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Clymer, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the adoba for a full week because I was in town for an international convention of Jehovah's Witnesses. The staff wAs wonderful and so helpful. The rooms were beautiful. The restaurant had wonderful food and the breakfast buffet was great. Thank you so much Renee and Nancy for being so helpful and kind to us each morning. Thank you so much!

Room Tip: The rooms a little higher up in floors had a great view of the sunsets. If you have trouble sleeping...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Aboda Hotel, we were in Dearborn/Detroit for a Jehovah's Witnesses International convention during July 23-29 and every day got better and better. I really want to acknowledge the Dining Staff at Giulio and Sons Restaurant. And Miss Nancy is WONDERFUL! They were very busy during this time but very helpful, kind and hospitably, throughout the whole stay. I hope we will be able to come back next year.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Crete, Greece
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

We took our sons and granddaughters to see Henry Ford Museum &Village. We stayed at the Adoba Hotel. Check in went smoothly &I was pleased they had set up adjourning rooms as I
requested in the reservations comments. The restaurant, Giulio &Sons was fantastic. The food was fresh and their breakfast bar had more than enough different items to choose from. We even were able to order omelets. The service was outstanding with Renee, Nancy P. and a gentleman that helped to set up our tables. They all were friendly, prompt in meeting our requests and even made small talk with us and our children making us feel so very welcome. We were minutes from the Ford museum & village. And we're pleased to be so close to a mall for shopping!

Green Features: Everyone went out of their way to be friendly and courteous I witnessed at check out the clerk working hard with a handicapped Guest to meet her needs without looking like the guest was taking up too much of her time! Very impressive!!!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Akron, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Adoba was a really nice hotel with everything you need. It shares a parking lot with a mall and a few nice restaurants like Bravo. However , the rooms were really warm in July. We were on the 6th floor. When I mentioned it to a worker, they said for some reason the 5 th and 6 th floors are always hot. Just FYI.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Andekixtail
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel. The staff was superior. They actually introduced me to the trip advisor site. This is my first time writing a review and no better time to start and share how great our families experience was at this hotel. I am a grandmother traveling with my grandchildren and everyone at this hotel went out of there way to accommodate my aging traveling habits. Very friendly. Great breakfast. And very close to the Henry Ford Museum where I took my grandchildren.
Beautiful lobby. I thank the adoba team so much for making our vacation truly a memory that will last forever.

Room Tip: High floor room facing Canada
Green Features: My first time to ever see a boxed water product and not a plastic bottle in the guest room. My grandchildren thought this was the coolest thing
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stayed at the Adoba Dearborn as part of a convention group. The hotel location is easy to get to and relatively close to downtown Detroit. There is a mall within walking distance along with several decent restaurants. The grounds were well kept and there was plenty of parking.

The hotel lobby is beautiful and spacious, but the rooms themselves seem a bit cramped. Redecorating and updated the bathroom fixtures would help as well. Although the hotel bills itself as non-smoking, there was a lingering smell of cigarette smoke in our bathroom (perhaps a previous guest who ignored the fact the hotel is non-smoking).

Our king bed was comfortable, but we had to ask for a new top sheet, as the one on the bed at check-in had some staining. WiFi strength was decent, although it took a while for my iPad to connect.

We had the breakfast buffet on our last day and were satisfied with the food selections.

One very positive aspect of the hotel is the staff. We were warmly welcomed by staff in the lobby, at the front desk, in the restaurant, and anywhere else we happened to be on the property. Check-in was quick and efficient (and the cookies helped).

Room Tip: As with most hotels, the further away from the elevators the better. Also, the restaurant is on the...
Green Features: Not sure if this is part of their eco-initiative, but their HVAC system was designed so that you can barely hear the A/C, something I found to be a positive.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family