My family and I stayed for 1 week. The hotel was a very low cost, which worried me. Even walking in to the office I wasn't sure. I was very surprised when I saw the room. New beds!! that seems to make a huge difference. they are the one's sold at Costco or Sam's club. super thick and soft. the room's had a lot of room. the sheets were clean and the bed spread wasn't the standard type. They were something I'd use at home. There weren't a lot of extra's but I didn't spend over $100 a night either. I'd rather save on a good room then have extra's like expensive cable and more tolitries which I wouldn't use anyways. I stayed with my three son's who really enjoyed the pool. The room was spacious, large counter outside the bathroom. The free breakfast wasn't much, but the boys loved the Belgin Waffle's they got to make them selves. We love the restraunts close by. Leyons and Bob Evens. Great prices.
I really love this area. West Dearborn is very well taken care of. The residents take pride in keeping it this way.
If I have any complaint... it's everyday we had to request 2 more towels since they only stock each room with 2.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Southwestern style architecture, conveniently located close to attractions, dining, Unity Studios, and shopping make A Victory Inn the best place to stay in Dearborn. We hope that you enjoy being our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your A Victory Inn - West Dearborn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Victory Inn - Dearborn Hotel Dearborn
- a Victory Hotel Dearborn
- A Victory Inn - West Dearborn Michigan