What a flop house! Suppose to be a non-smoking facility but it is not. Was given a room on the second floor. Headed up the stairs no elevator, the room across from mine was open and smoke was pouring out. The hall was full of smoke. Its obvious they rent long term at this place because it appears as if people live there. Room stunk of stale smoke plus it was pouring in under the huge gap under the door. I put a towel under the door and was going to try and stay but after turning on a few lights and seeing the filth, burn holes in everything I couldnt. I called the clerk told her I couldnt stand the smoke but she assured me the entire hotel was nonsmoking and they werent suppose to be smoking in the rooms. Right? I told her I needed a room away from this smoke. After moving downstairs it was less smoke but still just as dirty. Room had a fridge, rotten smelly couch, hairdryer that did not work. I dont think I need to say anymore. Oh yeah the pool was GREEN. Overall a real dump stay away, I go here because corporate puts us here to save money but wont stay here again. Red Roof just down the street maybe its better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Southwestern style architecture, conveniently located close to attractions, dining, Unity Studios, and shopping make A Victory Inn the best place to stay in Dearborn. We hope that you enjoy being our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your A Victory Inn - West Dearborn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Victory Inn - Dearborn Hotel Dearborn
- a Victory Hotel Dearborn
- A Victory Inn - West Dearborn Michigan