Go to the car show almost every year. This is the best hotel
downtown by far. Was concerned that the hotel may be deteriorated because it seemed to be worn more each year.
Checked in using program points. I knew from internet there
were no premium view rooms avalible. Lady at desk acted
as my personal advocate to ensure I would like my view.
I did. You can see for 3-5 miles from the 50th floor.
New big flat screen, huge cozy bed, super clean bath, safe
deposit box in room, and nice fitness center.
All employees kind and helpful and the parking was only 12
bucks. Last week I paid 43 at the Chicago W lakeshore!
Connected to people mover, food court downstairs, shopping
in the plaza...everything except a pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soaring 73 floors above the Detroit River, the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center is ideally located in downtown Detroit, situated on the RiverWalk and next to Hart Plaza. The hotel is within the GM Renaissance Center, which provides convenient access to shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The Detroit "People Mover" public transportation system enables guests to visit top attractions that surround the hotel. Floor-to-ceiling windows and dramatic views highlight our hotel rooms, while a reinvented lobby boasts functional seating and business friendly amenities in a trendy setting. Delight in the stylishly urban ambiance of Volt, and enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner and evening cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Detroit Marriott At The Renaissance Hotel Detroit
- Detroit Renaissance At Center
- Marriott Detroit
- Renaissance Detroit