Stayed overnight on our way through to catch a Tigers game. Pros: great location for sports events and easy to walk to restaurants and bars, very comfortable bed. Front desk staff was great and hotel and room were clean and well maintained. Valet parking easy and quick. Only minor complaints that windows do not open and they needed to be washed; room smelled pretty heavily on the chemicals after cleaning. May be a tad overpriced but Wings and Tigers both had games that night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Entertainment District, we are near Comerica Park, Ford Field, Little Caesar Arena, Michigan Opera Theater, the Music Hall and much more. Just two blocks from Greektown, you will find we are surrounded by shops and restaurants. Local businesses and corporate offices within walking distance to our hotel include Quicken Loans, Meridian Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, General Motors, and DTE Energy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown Hotel Detroit
- Detroit Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Detroit