The rooms at the back are simply terrible: the central a/c is similar to a 747 starting/landing. Sleepless nights guarenteed. Location is good as far as access from I375 and downtown is concerned. Breakfast is good, staff are very friendly. Wouldn't return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Entertainment District, we are near Comerica Park, Ford Field, Little Caesar Arena, Michigan Opera Theater, the Music Hall and much more. Just two blocks from Greektown, you will find we are surrounded by shops and restaurants. Local businesses and corporate offices within walking distance to our hotel include Quicken Loans, Meridian Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, General Motors, and DTE Energy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hilton Hotels Direct, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown Hotel Detroit
- Detroit Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Detroit