Stayed overnight on Aug 17 2014. Checkin was a bit long as there was a long line of people checking in for a concert at Ford Field witch is just down the street. While checking in everyone was very nice and accommodating. Other than a bit of a wait, which is not their fault because it was so busy check in was very easy. All the staff were friendly and helpful.
The room were very clean and comfortable. The sleep number beds are very nice. From our room you could see the stands of Comerica Park, great place to stay for a ball game.
Nice easy walk to the Greektown area where there are a lot of restaurants.
You have to valet park your vehicle for $22 a night but with the location and everything withing walking distance you do not need your vehicle once your there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Entertainment District, we are near Comerica Park, Ford Field, Little Caesar Arena, Michigan Opera Theater, the Music Hall and much more. Just two blocks from Greektown, you will find we are surrounded by shops and restaurants. Local businesses and corporate offices within walking distance to our hotel include Quicken Loans, Meridian Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, General Motors, and DTE Energy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown Hotel Detroit
- Detroit Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Detroit