“Great Food Great Service”
Review of Pizza Papalis

Pizza Papalis
Ranked #5 of 1,118 Restaurants in Detroit
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Grand Rapids
“Great Food Great Service”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We tried this restaurant on recommendation by a local shop employee. They serve deep dish chicago style pizza that was delicious. I would highly recommend trying.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Alisha H

• Hebrew first
Goshen, Connecticut
“The Best Chicago Pizza in the World”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

The place is big enough where you will find a seat but be prepared to order and relax into a good long wait for this treat. It is so worth it. Order a salad or drinks. The pie will take 40 minutes. We got their gourmet pie. It had chicken, garlic, fresh spinach and of coarse cheese and sause. Hands down the best thing I have eating in years. The crust was buttery and flaky, the chicken moist and thin sliced, the garlic sweet, sauce was not acidic. The blend of flavor was over the top worth every calorie. I can not do justice to this pie. I cook and am criticial plus frugal. I say please go. I dream of going again. It's beyond compare in my book better than the pie we had in Chicago. On the other hand the could step up the salad a beer a bit. But after that pizza who cares. Fabulous!

Visited April 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Great traditional stuffed and thin crust”
Reviewed 21 March 2012

No fancy wood burning ovens here, just hearty pizza just like you expect. Being from Chicago, I get my share of pizza. This is always a great choice if you are hungry and/or want leftovers. Tip: A small thin crust is more than enough for two people.

Visited March 2012
Michigan
“go hungry”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Order less then you might think to. The pizza is filling. 1-2 slices and I am full.

Detroit, Michigan
“Yummy seafood deep dish”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Very expensive but it's good if you want to splurge on a deep dish pizza. I love the seafood pizza.

1 Thank Nancy421390