“Yum Yum!”

Dining options: After-hours, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Michigan
“Yum Yum!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We picked up a few treats while in the area. I had a mini chocolate canoli and a mini key lime pie. Both were delicious and reasonable prices!

Visited August 2014

Owosso
“This place is a MUST!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Although I have spent countless hours in Greektown, I had never stopped here until it was recommended to me to take my out of state guest who loves sweets. I'm so glad we went! The variety is amazing, ad well as the service, cleanliness, and value. Pure deliciousness :) I will be stopping there every time I'm downtown from now on!

America, USA
“Lead Me Not Into Temptation...”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I'm glad the place was so clean that you could eat off the floors, because I absolutely would have if I had dropped anything I bought in there. It would have been a sin not to. Look, truth be told, they might as well call it "crack." Once you have some Astoria baked goods, that's pretty much what you're going to have to have at some point every day you're visiting Detroit. Me and my wife developed a $20 a day habit by the second day's visit. The great thing was that we kept bumping into so many of our friends in there while we were at our convention. The service was great, as they did extremely well handling the huge customer traffic we brought on the days we were there. We planned and plotted to make the Astoria Bakery our last stop on the morning of our departure. In a last ditch caloric rebellion, we loaded up on all the goodies we could carry just before our five hour drive home to Pittsburgh, and then we froze the better portion of our purchase that made it home for future use. And I'm not apologizing. We're still thawing out portions and enjoying the memories. Don't think about it. Don't agonize over it. Just cast it all to the wind and go.

1 Thank ROB J
“Must stop here!!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Can't go to downtown Detroit and not pay a visit to Astoria! Hand dipped ice cream and dessert to die for (figuratively)!
#carmelapplecheesecake

Toronto, Canada
“Yum!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had our coffee and breakfast pastry here in the mornings.
The coffee was great.....regular coffee.....no specialty ....
The baklava was very tasty and the apple muffin was good too.

• Visited August 2014