“Great food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Taqueria Mi Pueblo is a bit off the strip but you will not be disappointed with your visit. The food and beverage selection is excellent and most of all tastes great!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I've been to Arizona where Mexican restaurants are plentiful yet I have never had Carnitas till this place. The fresh squeezed OJ was great, our waiter didn't write down our orders yet everything was just as we ordered. My Mother is allergic to MSG so she was hesitant to order but we were told there was none used and she had no reaction. Even though the food was plentiful and I ate it all, it didn't feel heavy, I felt sated without being stuffed, perfect. Can't wait to go back, very clean

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We were introduced to this place by friends. The atmosphere of this place is fun and eclectic. We were amazed by the more than generous portions. The service was friendly, fast and was always willing to refill our chip order; sometimes at the other Mexicantown places it almost seems like an annoyance to the servers. The place is brightly lit and festive. One of the nights we were there, live musicians played and it was neat to see as we waited for our meal. All of the ingredients were fresh and very generous. I'd highly recommend this place over some of the usual fare closer to the freeway.

1  Thank Smogboy315
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

How is it that I live and work here and I've never been to this restaurant. I went twice this week it was unbelievably good. Wow, wow, wow. The ceviche is delightful very tangy and delicious. Huge portions. Our waitress was super friendly and the service was incredibly quick.

My only negative comment is that I didn't find it earlier in my life.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is my absolute favorite restaurant in Mexican town. The food is great, the servers are courteous and very nice, the place is very comfortable and a good atmosphere. Ive been to this restaurant tons of times and definitely will be going a ton more times in the future!