“Good local coffee shop”
Review of Anthology Coffee

Anthology Coffee
Ranked #14 of 31 Coffee & Tea in Detroit
Reviewed 22 June 2018

i tried the expresso machiato which was amazing taste, and it was very interesting how they produces their own coffee in the shop as well. I liked it more because its more local instead of franchise like world wide brands we already known. Good for detroit!! keep it up

Reviewed 20 February 2018

My sister and I came here based on a recommendation and we felt like it was below average. The coffee was good but it definitely is your stereotypical, snobby roaster/cafe. The atmosphere was slightly awkward and spooky quiet and the barista wasn't super friendly and actually scoffed when I asked what they served because there's no menu.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Reviews were decent, so I set out on my eternal quest for killer espresso one Wednesday morning about 7:30 AM, but the place was closed and deserted. Is it still alive?

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Anthology Coffee is NOT STARBUCKS, which is one of the things that makes it so great. From what I gather is that it is more of a coffee roaster that has a small cafe. Everything is done by hand. The coffee and teas are all 'pour over' They have several roasts and blends of coffees and unique teas. The cafe is very small, 4 tables, and the clientele is eclectic. I loved the simplicity and the authenticity of this business and am excited to bring my friends to share in the experience.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Really good coffee made to order. There are 10-15 seats in a light and airy open concept room. Good music from the record player in the corner. No food available.