“Lots of choice, but depends on the branch”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #482 of 1,137 Restaurants in Detroit
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 February 2013

IHOP is a chain, so you pretty much know what to expect. The service will depend on the chain or on that particular day. But the food is usually good and there is a lot to choose from, which means that you're likely to please everyone in your group.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

service was not bad waitress was cute and polite but had to wait half an hour to be seated.it was a lil strange cause their accents were so strong that could barely understand them sometimes but the food was delicious and their pncakes were to die for so fluffy and soft

Reviewed 30 December 2012

The food was great but because we had over 8 people to our party they included 15% for tips to our bill. Thank God we had enough money. Two other people had separate bills and not enough money they also had to pay 15% which wasn't fair business in my opinion wont go there again.

Reviewed 3 June 2012

Liked: food was good, service was excellent, only had a 5 minute wait when it was packed full of people.

Neutral: very busy place.

Disliked: Cramped seating.

Reviewed 13 February 2009

The food was fantastic. The waitress was very friendly and accomodating--also fantastic. However, when I went to pay my bill, I gave the manager my coupon of "buy-one-entree, get one" and he would not honor it. He said that since my second entree was only a half entree (two pancakes) it was not covered by the coupon and would not be free. I said to give me two more pancakes, then, so that it would now be a full entree and therefore, free. He said no. At this point, he would have said anything to avoid honoring the coupon, and even called the waitress over to berate in front of me and my guest. I still have the coupon if anyone wants it. I will not be going back.

1  Thank elceekeigh