My husband and I book the Park/Sleep/Fly package which includes the 10 days valet parking every time we travel. A week ago we stayed at the Westin again and it was as enjoyable as the previous stays. The rooms are spacious, the amenities generous, and the front desk staff always courteous and friendly.We never use the Westin special Security gate because we arrive too late for that and have flights too early. Most of the time we eat at the DEMA restaurant which has good food, but is on the expensive side. I just wish the menu would change more often because we end up eating the same thing each time. Looking forward to our next Westin Detroit Airport stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport, located in the new world-class McNamara Terminal, offers a private security entrance, latest technology and Detroit's most stylish & comfortable surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport Hotel Detroit
- Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport
- Detroit Westin