Very nice, clean and relaxing hotel. Check in was very quick even though we arrived at 2:30 for a 3:00 check in. Easy access to the airport terminal via walkway or free shuttle to the other terminals. Shuttle runs 24 hours a day. The nice thing was that the airport allows guests of the Westin to enter the concourse to shop and eat. The Westin contacts the Airport Police who arrives, verifies that you're a guest at the hotel and checks picture ID. Then you go though the normal TSA screening. The airport has a lot of shops, eateries and bars which are much cheaper than the hotel restaurant and bar. Rooms are very clean and beds comfortable. 24 hour room service is available. I highly recommend the Westin at the Detroit Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport, located in the new world-class McNamara Terminal, offers a private security entrance, latest technology and Detroit's most stylish & comfortable surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport Hotel Detroit
- Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport
- Detroit Westin