Sleep Inn - Lansing North / Dewitt
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$101
US$85
QualityInn
US$184
US$172
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanstaff was friendlywould stay here againsausagebagelsparking lotin towngreat valuenice stayno elevatornice breakfasthard boiled eggsnext morninga great job keepingthe breakfast areagreat decorrooms are small
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2012

This was my second time staying at this hotel, and it was a good experience. The room is smaller, but well laid out. One queen size bed, which was just fine for me and would be good for two people).

A nice size desk and chair. A second chair as well. Good lighting, nice tv, safe and area to hang clothes.

Some of the best placed electrical outlets of the last four hotels I have been in. Two by the bed side and at least two at the desk - and not hidden, but up high. Excellent for phone chargers and computers. High praise for this.

The room was very clean, bed comfortable (although once again four smaller pillows instead of two larger ones).

Bath is very small, but the shower was clean, hot and roomy enough. Towels were small and thin, but they did the trick.

Both the night staff and morning staff were very friendly and helpful. The morning staff helped a guest with internet on her iPad, and he was clear, precise and resolved the issue.

Breakfast is alright, not great. Good yogurt, bagels were so so. Juice was good, coffee not great. They had the make your own waffles, and their machine makes four is small round ones - very nice and easy to share. I liked that. Breakfast are is small, but it works

Good location, easy to fine and very affordable.

You get what you pay for.

Room Tip: There is no elevator! Easy climb to second floor, but do know this ahead of time.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2012

We stopped there on our way to Chicago from Canada . The Hotel was easy to find. Newly renovated. Friendly staff. Easy access to a computer. Very clean. Quite reasonably priced. Would easily stay there again. The night desk clerk was very personable. We booked this two months in advanced and got the chap rate. The breakfast was well presented with a lot of variety for all to enjoy.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I had a coupon from a travel book, and walked in, and the advertised rate was available. The front desk staff was very friendly, and worked with me to confirm that rate. The room itself was extremely nice. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. The wireless internet did not work perfectly, but it was adequate. The next morning, I was only a few miles from the airport, and appreciated the short drive there.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank gittinsj
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I booked this room on Yahoo! travel and got a good deal. The hotel is very easy to find but I guess that it helps I was born and raised in the area. Had previously stayed at this property with my husband (can't recall reason) years ago and it was nice then too but the updates they've completed since brings it up a few notches. I was in the area visiting family and when it became apparent that I wasn't able to stay at their home, my mother and I chose this hotel. We were just looking for our own bed and a hot shower and that's exactly what we got. The bed was comfortable and the shower was amazing! Hot water and a shower head I'd like to have for my own. Breakfast was nothing special but for a Sleep Inn I thought was very nice. I would suggest sausage patties as opposed to the links for the patties could be put with the egg patties and a bagel and makes for a nice sandwich in the morning. Loved that they had four juice choices and the waffle batter dispenser was the best I've seen in a hotel. I called not long after making the reservation online and asked about an early check in and Noelle at the front desk was wonderfully accommodating with this request. My mother and I were in the room by 1pm. Very nice and wonderfully appreciated. She had a winning smile and her customer service skills were off the charts. Also spoke to a very nice man, as well as Noelle again, in the morning and was treated very nicely by everyone and appreciated their warm smiles. The lock on the door however, could use some looking at as screws were not in all the way and were crooked but having an inside entrance, I didn't worry about this too much. Having been in the hotel business myself for nearly 20 years, I have a habit of stripping the room and gathering all trash myself so it wasn't until I was taking the sheets off the bed my mother used that I noticed the blood stain on the sheet at the foot of the bed. It was a little late to complain since we left minutes later. And finding it that late in our stay didn't take anything away from the great time we had. The pool was not up and running but we didn't have the weather for it anyway. All in all, I would highly recommend this property to anyone needing a place to stay in the Dewitt area.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy F
Reviewed 9 September 2012

We stayed here on August 31st while in town to attend an MSU football game. Easy drive to the stadium. Rooms were clean and comfortable, staff was friendly and helpful. Will definely stay again if we come to another game.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends