Comfort Inn & Suites Dimondale
Burkewood Inn(Lansing)
Comfort Inn(Lansing)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanlansing areapool and hot tubsaturday morninghockey tournamenteasy accesswould stay here againan excellent job of keepingking roomstaff was friendlynice sizenice poolfridgemilkwendyexit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Clean and nice rooms. Large rooms, beds are comfortable. Staff at check in was helpful and nice. Good rate give with AARP. Quiet. Many eating places within 5 miles of hotel. Easy to find. Cookies at check in an added like. Would stay here again if in the area

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We arrived late (around 11 pm) after a long day of travel. I was traveling alone with my 3 kids. I just wanted to get to bed! Check in took about 20 minutes - and was just one mistake after another. They told me that 2 of my credit cards were rejected and told me to get cash out of the ATM. Finally they realized that my room had been prepaid by a 3rd party web site and that was why my credit cards were being rejected. They also kept helping other guests in between. Finally, the manager, who was very polite, stepped in, fixed things, and got us to our room.

Later, it occurred to me that I should get the ATM fee refunded, since it was only because of their mistake that I had to get money out of the ATM at all. I called the front desk and the manager agreed with me, but did not communicate this to the daytime manager the next day, so when I went to check out, it was a big fuss all over again.

OTHERWISE, the stay was uneventful. Breakfast was okay, nothing special. Rooms decent. Location is not so great.

Given the choice of hotels in the area, I probably would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Check-in was fast and easy, and the staff were very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable, with a large heart shaped jaccuzi tub. The architecture is curious: no outside windows. The window for each room looks into a corridor. There is a large indoor pool. A self-serve buffet breakfast is included and this was good - scrambled eggs, sausages, etc. The hotel is good value, about $90 per night. It is all you need if you are staying only a night or two.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VACATIONER097
Reviewed 17 April 2013

DO NOT STAY HERE! This place was dirty, smelled awful in the rooms, the staff was not friendly or helpful! When we checked in we noticed that there was a strange odor in our room, we notified the front desk who said, sometimes that just happens! We eventually convinced them to give us another room, but this room also smelled bad and had dirty clothes still on the floor by the bed from the last occupants, they housekeeping staff was/is terrible!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stacy A
Reviewed 25 February 2013

This hotel was very clean, friendly staff, good breakfast and good location. The pool was a little chilly for me but my Grandson's didn't have a problem with the water temp at all. Suite was alot smaller than the online photo showed, but we survived. I would stay here again for sure and would tell others as well.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family