“Stay away”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Possessions
Reviewed 16 July 2009

Very rude lady who works here totally looked down her nose at me. She couldn't be bothered to answer any questions and everthing she sells can be found elseware.

1  Thank PacificNorthwestBest

Reviewed 6 August 2008

Great store, great selection of lovely gift items. Always very pleasant and helpful people working there.

Reviewed 5 June 2008

I absolutely love Possessions. They have such a great mix of things: jewelry, handbags, home goods, hats, kimonos, slippers, watches and so much more - all perfectly edited and all lovely. I visit Possessions once a year (I live just north of Detroit) and stock up on unique gifts - for myself and others. I always get compliments on the bangles, hats and necklaces I have bought from the store. A few of the gifts I brought back last summer are finally making it to local posh boutiques in Birmingham (Todd's Room among others) - at much greater prices. The staff at Possession is so incredibly helpful. They really listen to your needs and come up with the perfect bauble. They will also ship items anywhere you'd like. I am planning another trip to the area in July and Possession will be my first stop.