Jim & Noelene were the perfect hosts; their B&B is impeccable. The rooms are cosy and romantic, and very tastefully decorated. Jim's recommendations for places to go were spot on. And whatever you do - don't miss the breakfast! If you somehow get Neolene to reveal her recipe for hash browns, please let us know!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian-style, surrounded by woods, this beautiful home offers antique-furnished guest rooms with private baths, cozy wing chairs and Persian rugs. Three suites available, two with Jacuzzi-fireplace. Travel on Safari in our signature suite, the Safari Room, boasting 440 sq. ft. with a large sitting room, walk in shower and claw foot tub, decorated with authentic South African artifacts. Don your terry cloth bathrobe and have breakfast on your own private balcony in the forest. Our Tree Tops room sports a hand-painted mural that transforms the room into a canopied tree loft, complemented by gas fireplace. Heated pool, bicycles, 1/2 block to Lake Michigan public beach and spectacular sunsets. In winter, X-country ski or hike wooded paths. Separate cottage also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Sherwood Forest Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherwood Forest b&b
- Sherwood Forest Hotel Douglas
- Sherwood Forest Bed And Breakfast Douglas, Michigan