“terrible service”

Toledo, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“terrible service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

waiter very rude, as if we was bothering him , I asked to speak with the manager twice and got tired of waiting, so I left. I recommend going in earlier then 9pm. they turned off most of the lighting right next to our table of 6 people.

Visited March 2014

Flint, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Typical”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

Nice pleasant Applebees. Wait staff very attentive and courteous. Clean relaxed atmosphere. Have visited twice in last month and waitress from first visit remembered me and asked if i wanted the same beverage. Was pleased that she remembered.

Visited December 2013
Newark, Ohio
“good dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

came here after a Michigan game. had to wait about 15 minutes, but it was busy. order came out in about 15 minutes. the food was hot and tasty. typical applebees, but i would eat here again.

Visited November 2013
Tecumseh, MI
“Good food abd service but Take a sweatshirt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

My family and I live nearby so we eat here every few months. Same thing everytime, like you would expect from Applebee's, good service and food. Only thing I can say is my family and I FREEZE everytime I go. We have been seated in every different section with the same results, chilled to the bone, eat fast and get out...maybe that's why they do it??

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank pjbailey713
Kentucky
“only as good as the staff and mgmt make it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

This staff goes above and beyond to make sure your food is hot, prepared correctly and of quality. We always get the 2/20 or 2/24 and our quality doesn't waiver. They will replace it if its not up to your standards, with a smile.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank allrightie

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!