“Good menu selection and service but COLD!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups
Pinckney, Michigan, United States
“Good menu selection and service but COLD!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I would have given them five stars if it hadn't been so cold!!! We asked our waiter if It could be turned down and he said unfortunately not. It was truly freezing in there. The food was good. Appetizers we had were sliders, wonton tacos, and their chicken tortilla soup. Our main dishes were the crunchy shrimp, cedar planked salmon, sirloin and shrimp, margarita chicken and shrimp. Everything came out hot and nothing was left on the plates. Refills on the mango lemonade which was yummy. Alex was our waiter and was attentive.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Weeki Wachee, Florida
“Glad the restaurant stays open late”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

The onion soup was very good. I had no problem getting a seat. Also, the wings were delicious. The décor was nice to look at. The pictures on the wall had nice scenes of historical Dundee

Visited June 2014
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Great waiter”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I wish I could remember our waiter's name, he was great to us. It's the usual Applebee's food. One of the girls got a kids steak, which I wouldn't normally let her get at an Applebee's and it was actually surprisingly good and well cooked. Clean. Recommend.

• Visited June 2014
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

We ate lunch here while we were in the area at Cabela's. We had good service and a good meal. My husband and I did the 2 for $20, so not too bad on the wallet. There's not a lot of food selection around Cabela's, but this Applebee's was convenient and a nice meal for the money.

Visited June 2014
Toledo, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“terrible service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

waiter very rude, as if we was bothering him , I asked to speak with the manager twice and got tired of waiting, so I left. I recommend going in earlier then 9pm. they turned off most of the lighting right next to our table of 6 people.

Visited March 2014

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!