“They Now have Gluten Free Pizza!!”

River's Edge Pizza Pub & Grill
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: Pizza
Temperance MI
“They Now have Gluten Free Pizza!!”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Just a tiny little restaurant but such big flavor in the pizzas! And this time they had gluten free pizza for my daughter which was the icing on the cake! She ordered the Sicilian on the gluten free crust and was very pleased! I always order the individual size Sicilian pizza and it is always wonderful. No sauce, but such flavor in the olive oil, garlic and tomatoes it needs no sauce. ummmmmm.....heavenly! Oh, by the way, they have a very full menu, many different items, but all we have there is..........PIZZA! (and occasionally a beer!)

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank Asmom

“Great food, needs more efficient staffing!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

We visited for a late lunch on a Sunday. It is a very small, quaint location with just about a dozen tables/booths. There were a few tables opened and the waitress seated us right away. She got our drink order and said our waitress would be with us shortly. It didn't take long to realize that the girl who stay us was only seating people and getting drinks. Then there seemed to be only the one waitress waiting on close to a dozen tables. Then there was a random older woman that came out to ask how everyone's meal was. Needless to say everything took a while. However, once we got our meals, everything was fresh, hot, and delicious. Everything tasted homemade and the turkey sandwich I ordered was even made with homemade, seasoned, oven roasted turkey! It was quite a pleasant surprise. If there were more help and less time waiting at every step of the way, we would definitely frequent the place more often! If you stop in, don't be starving or in a hurry!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank jlynne08
Tecumseh, MI
“Nice find close to home”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We were looking for something different and were very pleased with our find of Rivers Edge. Breadsticks and marina were fantastic, and my family very seldom ever use the marina. Our daughters corn dogs were a little over done but she got a lot for the price and they were still pretty good. Our Chicago style was also great and was a great price. We were so full when we left!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank pjbailey713
Kentucky
“QUALITY VARIES, I AM SORRY TO SAY”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I order here a lot and it seem like the quality of food goes in streaks. Their food will be really good for awhile and their service really good and then Their food quality becomes really poor. Again, dont know why. Owners are really nice people, wait staff has been there a long time.

• Visited May 2013
Utica, Michigan, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food has Gone Downhill”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

The last two times that I ate at River's Edge, the food was well below sub-par. My husband ordered the fish and chips and it was BURNT. I told the waitress and she told me that the "cook" said it was new oil!!! My Greek salad was a mess that the waitress put together. Hey, dump lettuce out of a bag, put a few ingredients that resemble a Greek salad, and HEY...it's a Greek salad! PIT-I-FULL. We used to visit and look forward to eating at River's Edge every time we go to Cabela's, but we won't eat there again. BUMMER. Eat at Cabela's, you'll be much happier.

• Visited April 2013