“Normal ice cream stand for soft serve...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Molly's Mystic Freeze
Ranked #15 of 26 Restaurants in Dundee
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Good service, good soft serve, been going here for many a years... love the peanut butter cup sundae with chocolate ice cream. Priced the same as most. In the mood for a good 70's style soft serve cone then I reccomend because it hits the spot but dont forget and eat the paper cone wrapper or if you take elderly or children watch that they dont because my dad said he was not fond of the cardboard taste of the cone itself then I noticed why, lol... but after I removed the other half of the paper he said it was much better, lol.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

The soft serve ice cream was terrible, heavy and icy, like the maker was working or something. I have had better ice cream for fast food resturants.

Their brownie sundae states it is a FRESH home made brownie, NOT
The guy went and pulled the brownie crumbs for the tornadoes and I stopped him and pointed it out. He laughed.

I ordered a turtle sundae AFTER verifying that hot FUDGE was used, not chocolate syurp. They assured me. Got to my car and had chocolate syurp and wrong kind of ice cream.
Took it back and the young girl made a new one. AGAIN THEY PUT SYURP ON IT and tried to tell a hot fudge lover it was hot fudge. On top of that It was nearly 5.00.

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO TO MC DONALDS, RUSSELL STOVERS, BURGER KING OR WENDYS IF YOU HAVE TO HAVE ICE CREAM IN DUNDEE.

Reviewed 9 August 2012 via mobile

Molly's is s great place in Dundee for ice cream. The have both soft serve and hand dipped and s really big selection. Something for everyone! Very good also

1  Thank Zorrmichael
Reviewed 10 October 2008

Yummy ice cream..... we ride our bikes there a LOT in the summer!

1  Thank BogiesGirl410

Been to Molly's Mystic Freeze? Share your experiences!