“Very nice and clean”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Dundee
toronto
“Very nice and clean”
Reviewed 25 June 2009

We were looking for a place to spend the nice nothing special but got a great place and a nice breakfast too. The place was clean and the staff was very friendly. outdoor poor
is great & i love waffle in the brakfast i make my own waffle myself.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank rose545

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Michigan
Reviewed 24 April 2006

I stay at the Comfort Inn in Dundee about once a month for business. It is clean, easy to get to from the expressway and -- if a bit spartan -- wholly comfortable and functional at a good price. The free waffles and juice in the morning are also a nice touch.

While this is not a luxury hotel, it serves its function well, which is why I return again and again.

• Stayed March 2006, travelled on business
2 Thank davidvF8098OA
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 December 2004

We have stayed at many Choice hotels and we had enough points for a free night at this hotel. We checked in and checked out. The bath room was so DIRTY I'm not sure it ever been cleaned. The bed sheets on one of the two beds appeared not to have been changed. The second bed appeared to be clean sheets. When I told the clerk at the front desk that we were not going to stay that the room was filthy she said "I don't know about that I just work the desk". I call Choice hotels customer service and they gave me my points back. If you need a place to stay try the Holiday inn express it's beautiful.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Dundee hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dundee
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dundee
Baymont Inn & Suites Monroe
Hampton Inn Monroe
Hampton Inn Monroe
#1 of 9 in Monroe

Been to Days Inn & Suites Dundee? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Dundee

Property: Days Inn & Suites Dundee
Address: 130 Outer Dr, Dundee, MI 48131-1013
Region: United States > Michigan > Dundee
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Dundee
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Dundee 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Dundee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Dundee