“great food”
Review of Twisted Rooster

Twisted Rooster
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Twisted Rooster is a unique casual dining concept with three locations in Grand Rapids, Belleville, and Chesterfield, Michigan. Each location is centered around their “Commit to the Mitt” philosophy- encompassing their locally sourced, scratch-made menu as well as their passion for community involvement.
United States
“great food”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

The fish was some of the best I've had no heavy breading really good. It was really busy, had to wait about a half hour to get in, but the service was good and they got our meal to us in a timely matter.

• Visited December 2013
MeritageHospitality, General Manager at Twisted Rooster, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Linda, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad that we are worth your wait! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Cheers,

Jeff Satterla

“Great food, but the service was slow this time”
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

The appetizer nachos are yummy and different. I had the fish tacos, which were huge. My husband had his favorite dish there, the lobster mac and cheese. We've been here several times and the service is usually pretty good, but this time our service was really slow - slow on refills, slow with our food, and slow to bring and take our bill/payment.

MeritageHospitality, General Manager at Twisted Rooster, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Glad to hear you enjoyed our yummy food, but not so good news on the poor service! I will be spreading the word around, but I also want to take this opportunity to invite you back in. All of our guests deserve Uncommon Hospitality! Thanks for the review!

We hope to see you again soon!

michigan
“Great Food Comfortable atmosphere, Joe from Coldwater, Mi”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

The Calamari is the best I've had anywhere. The Twisted House Salad is the Best Salad I've ever had anywhere. The prices are reasonable and the service was good. I definitely will go again and again.

• Visited December 2013
Heidi,

I am ecstatic that you had such a great experience at Twisted Rooster! We can't wait to serve you again and again and again!

Cheers!

“Great Happy Hour”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Go during the daily 3-6 happy hour. Great values on drinks and appetizers. Appetizers are enough to satisfy you for dinner.

Visited October 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Went there for lunch and ordered a buffalo burger. The burger was brought to our table and I could not believe there was actually blood on the burger and the bun.

The manager took it back and placed the burger on a fresh bun. I questioned this and was informed that bloody buffalo meat was normal.
They then offered to exchange it for a similar priced item. No apologies, no offer of a gratis meal.
Do I really look that naïve?

Visited February 2013
I want to take the time to reach out to you regarding your recent review detailing your experience at Twisted Rooster. My name is Jeff Satterla, and I am the General Manager of Twisted Rooster in Grand Rapids. First, thank you for taking the time out of your day to reach out to us. It is guests like you that afford us that opportunity to improve. Our goal is to serve Simply Impeccable Food & Drinks with Uncommon Hospitality. After reading about your experience, it is clear to me that we missed the mark.

I would like the opportunity to speak with you in person if you would allow me to do so. I would first like to apologize to you, and secondly I would like to invite you back in to Twisted Rooster. I know we can do a better job, and we owe you that. Please send me your number and a time that is convenient to talk if you are interested in talking. I would gladly speak to you.

Cheers,