“New Owner, great motel”
Review of East Jordan Motel

East Jordan Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in East Jordan
Reviewed 28 November 2012

The new owner, Jill, has gone above and beyond to make this motel a clean, modern, warm and cozy place to spend your time. Although this is early winter and there is snow on the ground, the view of Lake Charlevoix is outstanding. Jill made sure my husband, a business traveler, had everything he needed from wifi, work table, coffee pot, microwave, refrigerator and an extremely comfortable bed. The room is newly decorated and has lots of drawer space. The bathroom has a large walk in shower and a country motif border on the walls. Clean towels, great service, comfy bed, what more could you ask for? Oh, did I mention the huge flat screen tv on the wall? This is a perfect place for business travelers and vacationers alike.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Susan M
There are newer reviews for East Jordan Motel

Pontiac, Mi.
Reviewed 5 January 2005

My wife and I loved our stay a this cozy motel. The veiw of Lake Charlevoix is beutiful and to be able to sit in the swing next to a real babbling brook was very relaxing in the evenings. We felt like we had our own cabin Up North. Our rating A++++++

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 August 2004

When I was looking for someplace to stay, I saw the other person's review and decided to try the Westbrook.
This was a wonderful motel. The rooms were VERY clean and nicely decorated. And, to my relief, the beds were very comfortable. The owners went out of their way to meet our every need.
I'd recommend this motel to anyone.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Marshall Michigan
Reviewed 24 July 2004

I'm not much for writing reviews but I was compelled to write this one. I have stayed in many hotels and motels all over the world. From Red Roof to the Ritz I have experienced them all. But I must say that Tim and Dawn have the most memorable lodging I have ever experienced. Their motel is called DT's (Dawn and Tim) Westbrook Motel and it is located in the city of East Jordan.

Tim and Dawn have created a motel that all other motels should be measured by. Their rooms are cleaner than any other room I have stayed in and is decorated in a way that made us feel like we were staying at your family's cottage up north. From the brook that runs right along the motel to the beach and bonfire pit near the lake, we knew right away that this is not your run of the mill 4 walls and a bed. The best way to describe it is to call it a resort.

You'll not find two people who are more motivated and dedicated to providing a value based service to their customers than Tim and Dawn with their wonderful motel. My stay was outstanding and thus my taking the time to offer my review is the least I can do for over the top kindness and hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2004
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Petoskey
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#8 of 15 in Petoskey

Been to East Jordan Motel? Share your experiences!