Stayed here recently for business trip. This location is adjacent to campus, which is great if that's your destination. Not so much if you have business elsewhere. Limited restaurants nearby. Trains sounded their horns through the night. I cannot remember the last time I was woken up by a train. Typical TownePlace Suites: basic accomodations, limited amenities, etc., however this location was about $130+ night with tax. This hotel is not worth that much for what you get. Similar TownePlace Suites are $75-85/night. Breakfast is basic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott, East Lansing is located on the Souteast edge of Michigan State University accross from the Michigan Athletic Club. All of our suites offer full kitchens. Breakfast M-F 6:30am to 9:00am. S-S 7:00am to 9:30am. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your TownePlace Suites East Lansing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites East Lansing Hotel East Lansing
- East Lansing Towneplace Suites