“Just like home but better”

Hampton Inn East Lansing
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in East Lansing
East Lansing, United States
“Just like home but better”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Love coming to this hotel in East Lansing... the rooms are clean and fresh and the staff is extraordinary. The breakfast is amazing for a "continental" self serve buffet.. choices of hot eggs and sausage or waffles... Close to all amenities and especially Michigan State University

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ashley M, Manager at Hampton Inn East Lansing, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear Bonnie W.,

I'm glad to hear you found our hotel fresh and clean. I'm excited to inform you we are rolling out new exciting breakfast offerings within the next couple weeks. I hope you can come back and try our even more extraordinary items soon!

Thank you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Korean first
Three Rivers, United States
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Front desk attendant was more than happy to help us. Shee accomodated our request for an early check in with pleasure. She also helped us located a restaurant nearby. She was just as pleasant at check out.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Terry H.,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our front desk staff. It's always a pleasure hearing those things. We strive to meet our guests' expectations and make them feel warm and welcome. I'm glad this was the case for you. Please come visit us again next time you're in town.

oklahoma city, oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We had an enjoyable stay, in and out of the facility. We were treated with dignity and were pleasantly pleased to see such courteous personnel wherever they were located. From the time of arriving a little early for our checkin to our needed special services and asking for and receiving several amenities as requested.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ashley M, Manager at Hampton Inn East Lansing, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Mary D.,

I'm glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay! It's always nice to hear kind words about the staff. It's also nice knowing we met your expectations. Thank you again. I hope to see you back next time you visit the area!

-Ashley
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Reviewed 14 November 2013

It's nice, but basic amenities. Breakfast was fair - unless you like bread/waffles. Eggs just too processed. pullout sofa has a thin mattress as does the rollaway and my 20 yr old son slept on floor both night due to that.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ashley M, Manager at Hampton Inn East Lansing, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
I'd like to thank you for writing a review of our property. I'm sorry to hear you did not find our accommodations exceptional and above average! I understand why you'd think our breakfast was 'fair'. I'm happy to inform you that Hilton is rolling out all new breakfast items within the next couple of weeks. They include fresh fruit, new turkey sausage, shell-on hard boiled eggs, as well as artisan-quality baked goods....and more! Please give us another chance and check out our new breakfast!

Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, USA
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Excellent service. Good desk manager. Gave us a quiet room as requested. They have added desktop multi outlets near the bed for people who want to sit there and plug in their tablet or laptop - nice idea. The bathroom was very clean and had shelf space for our toiletries. Price was a bargain as well.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Ashley M, Manager at Hampton Inn East Lansing, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Dear GLars,

Thank you for choosing us when you come all the way from Wisconsin to visit East Lansing. We appreciate you! I'm thrilled to learn you enjoyed our hotel and had no complaints with our service and staff. Thank you for also writing such a nice review for others to read. We hope to see you again if you make it this way!!

Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I book at least 3 times per year at this East Lansing Hampton Inn. The location is great for business purposes BUT, the staff and the conditions are always great! Although the Spartans probably love it, the business traveler will too!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Bob C.,

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our property. I especially want to thank you for choosing this Hampton as your destination when you're in the area. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back again soon!

Medina, United States
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Everything was really good! I stayed for 7 nights 8 days and everything was nice. I had a king suite and loved the jetted tub. The hot complimentry breakfast was awesome. Some mornings I enjoyed the lounge area and some mornings I took my breakfast up to my room to enjoy. Not a fan of the pillows though on the beds. They are way too soft!!! I had to go buy my own pillow to get a decent night sleep. Overall, very nice and pleasant experience and would stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ashley M, Manager at Hampton Inn East Lansing, responded to this review, 3 November 2013
Dear Kristi R.,

Thank you for your wonderful words about our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and whirlpool suite. I do apologize for our soft pillows. We have ordered new ones, so I hope these will meet your expectations next time you're in town. Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn East Lansing while in the area. I hope to see you again.

Ashley M.
Courtyard Lansing
Courtyard Lansing
#9 of 25 in Lansing
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lansing at Eastwood

Been to Hampton Inn East Lansing? Share your experiences!