“Hampton Delivers Again”

Hampton Inn East Lansing
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in East Lansing
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Hampton Inn in Lansing, MI. We choose Hampton Inn as our primary hotel of choice for short trips anytime we are traveling in the United States. Rarely do find anything negative, but if we do the hotel staff responds immediately to our needs. I have never met a more courteous hotel staff that delivers exceptional customer service--every time! This is not confined to the front desk staff, this includes all the employees in housekeeping, food services, and general maintenance. Keep up the good work and I look forward to my next stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley M, Manager at Hampton Inn East Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Randy A.,

I'm so happy we were able to deliver excellent service again. We strive to satisfy all of our customers, and I'm glad you were no exception. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again next time life brings you to East Lansing!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Very clean. Excellent Customer Service and very nice breakfast set-up. Good selection of food. Coffee and tea available all day. Pool was clean. Beds were comfortable. Close to MSU and area attractions.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Deborah P.,

Thank you for letting everyone know how much you enjoyed your stay here. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed Hampton's new breakfast items. They sure are tasty! Thank you for staying with us. Come back again!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn due to it's location to Michigan State. I was there for a graduation and found it convenient. The room was really nice and clean. The amenities were lovely. The control of the temperature worked great. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Their breakfast was terrific…good food and a really nice selection. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2014

if you are expecting a fridge then you better request one as our rooms did not have them and when we asked about this we were told we had to ask ahead of time. Breakfast staff were amazing & so attentive

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley M, Manager at Hampton Inn East Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Gaylynn K,

I'm so glad you were pleased with our breakfast staff. Unfortunately, all of our rooms are not equipped with fridges and microwaves. I wish they were! However, we do have multiple room types that do offer these appliances. We'd be happy to put you in one of these rooms next time you're in the area at no extra charge. Just ask for me next time you're making your reservation. I do apologize for this inconvenience and hope we can make it right next time you visit.

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This Hampton is very convenient for travelers. Just one block from US 127 exit and in a strip of stores that provide all you need. (Kroger,Meijer and small restaurants.) Also : across highway is Eastwood Towncenter Mall with great shopping,theater and food.
Our King room was very nice. Plenty of media outlets ,clean, good breakfast offered.
We will return to this one.
Also found out that it's PET FRIENDLY

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear "Supercommuter",

We appreciate you taking the time to let other travelers know how convenient our location is. We hope you do return to this location next time you're in town. Bring your pet, too! :)

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The hotel was clean, my room was impeccable, and the staff was incredibly respectful and helpful. It's a great place if you need to get some work done since it's nice and quiet in the cafe area and coffee is provided. Would definitely visit again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Andrew P.,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn of East Lansing during your travels to the area. I'm so glad you found our rooms to be squeaky clean and our staff to be accommodating. We hope you choose to come back to our property if you ever decide to visit the area again.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

04/21/2014 Jonathan checked me in, told me about needing a key-card for power in the room, gave me Internet code, thanked me for being a gold member, gave me both water and a snack, and knew it was not a paid room (I had reserved using Hhonors points). The Internet in the room is fine. This is in a pretty quiet setting. It shares a parking lot with Meijer, and is set back off the road. There is plenty of fresh fruit at breakfast and the breakfast staff is cheerful and helpful.

Room Tip: I think most of the rooms here are pretty quiet. The hotel is set back away from the road.