Our online reservations were not honored at check in, the fellow refused to offer any help at all. A manager stepped in and did the absolute minimum to satisfy us, without bothering to be at all welcoming. At check out, we were overcharged and the clerk hadn't a clue how to resolve this. A different manager sneered over her shoulder that they'd fax final charges so we could make our meeting on time. The final charges had been put on the wrong account (contrary to our instructions) and the Center refused to transfer them to the correct account. The service here was more than lacking; it was appalling. The staff appear lethargic, dull and utterly uninterested in their guests' comfort. The rooms are dreadful: dirty, smelly, worn-out and tired. The lobby is lovely but the rooms are an enormous disappointment. However, the rudeness of the staff is what prompts me to encourage you to go anywhere else, even bring a tent to Lansing as you will be more comfortable in it than in the Center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Michigan State University hotel gives you access to the best in Spartan activities and attractions in East Lansing, Michigan. Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center's prime location on the MSU campus gives you proximity to cultural, educational and athletic events, unique shopping, numerous dining options, museums and much more. Accommodations The Kellogg Center has 160 comfortable, contemporary guestrooms that boast pay-per-view movies, Wi-Fi, flat-screen televisions, plush bedding and more. Dining Housed in the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center, the State Room Restaurant and lounge is one of the finest restaurants in the area, with an award-winning wine list, diverse seasonal menus, and private dining rooms. The restaurant received the 2015 Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator magazine for the tenth year in a row. Gift Shop The Shop at Kellogg carries a wide variety of MSU logoed clothing, gifts, and souvenirs, as well as sundries, magazines, newspapers, books and an assortment of snack items. Hours are 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 7 a.m.-3 p.m. on Sunday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kellogg Hotel And Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kellogg Hotel And East Lansing
- Kellogg Hotel East Lansing