“Good Food, Shopping Plaza Atmosphere”

Swagath Indian Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 207 Restaurants in East Lansing
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian Cuisine
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I visited Swagath a few weeks ago with my family. The food was very good and the service was excellent. However, if you are looking for atmosphere, this isn't the place.

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Today I had lunch buffet with my friends there was so many new food and my friend krish love the chicken biryani and I love the goat it's my favAnd the appetizer baby corn was new I liked it. We had a good lunch we enjoyed it .

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

This place has the best Indian food ever; my friends and I are regulars. Not only is the food great, the people who run it are also great.

-Nike

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Our family has visited this restaurant at least ten times and has found it to be consistently good--especially the buffet as it is an opportunity to sample a wide variety of dishes. The waitstaff are always friendly and the service is prompt. Last night I purchased the tomato soup, garlic naan, and paneer pakora "to go" and it was the perfect antidote to the never-ending winter cold.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Swagath Indian Cuisine is a great restaurant! The food is absolutely delicious. The staff is very friendly. Swagath has a lunch buffet and serves dinner beginning at 5 pm. The value is excellent. I eat here at least once a week. This is the best Indian restaurant I have been to anywhere. Swagath is easy to find. It is located behind Woody's Oasis. I highly recommend Swagath!