“Lunch buffet all the way! ”

Swagath Indian Cuisine
Ranked #4 of 203 Restaurants in East Lansing
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian Cuisine
Lansing, Michigan
“Lunch buffet all the way! ”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

A few friends had the day off on Friday and we wanted something tasty and not time consuming. And we love Indian food! The lunch buffet was a good deal with tons of food to pick from. The chicken Tikki Masala, goat curry and naan were my favorites. Yum!

East Lansing, Michigan
“Good food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I gave this a lower than usual rating,because the service is fairly slow. Food is good and the waiters are polite, but everything takes a lot of unexpected time!

• Visited January 2014
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Incredible Indian Cuisine”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Everything was timely and delicious! My friends and I went there two evenings in a row because it was that GOOD!!!! Service was great! They remembered us and ensured we had everything we requested. I still dream of their food at work!

• Visited May 2014
Haslett, Michigan
“Highly recomended”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Very good food and service. Everytime i go there i have similar good experience and food.They are busy almost everytime i go. It seems like they are doing very good. All my office colleague and relatives go there. They are able to maintain good quality and service since they are opened. It is identified as the best restaurant in East lansing.Their special buffet is amazing and the price is reasonable.I like all the food there but mostly i like goat curry.Also We came to know that they have banquet hall .So swagath is recomended to everyone.

• Visited April 2014
Lansing, Michigan
“Food is authentic”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I go there all the time and I love the food here. It is more authentic and it is real taste of Indian food. Overall varieties of food in buffet is amazing. Even my friends from out of state were impressed with the quality of food and service. Their lassi is delicious. If you are around lansing area this is the place you want to go to eat.

• Visited April 2014