“Best wings”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #103 of 207 Restaurants in East Lansing
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Reviewed 15 January 2013

This place has the best wings and they taste so great. There food is great and the atmosphere is very hype and very enthusatic its a fun place to be

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Went there for an after event/performance celebration...food was great! The atmosphere was lively - there were several games going on at the same time (football and basketball), so between discussions, we were all trying to follow one or more games and the waitress was so quick in cleaning up, she didn't ask about if we were done with food that we had actually sat aside to continue later - so she cleaned it and threw it away without being detected by anyone at the table.

We brought it to her attention and initially she tried to say that it was an innocent mistake and additional wings could be ordered off the children's menu for a cheaper replacement option, but that was unacceptable! Finally after going in the kitchen and "admitting" the mistake, we were brought more food, but those are the times you pray that nothing is done to your food!?! It should have simply been replaced immediately without incident because had she asked if we were done, it could have been remedied immediately.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

We frequent Bdubs for lunch because they are known for promising your lunch in 15 minutes. They deliver every time. The service is good, and I think the value (under $10 for lunch and a big soft drink) is totally worth it. I always go with boneless wings and fries (I do upgrade to buffalo chips for the extra 50 cents) and my friend gets the chicken ranch wrap which she just loves. We always have great service too so no wait on the refills or extra whatever.

This place has 100s of tvs, I swear. We don't go to watch games but I know it's a popular place to do so due to its proximity to MSU. I imagine on game days it's very busy and harder to have perfect service, but any time we've gone, I have no complaints whatsoever. I would also mention here that Boneless Thursdays is the best deal besides the lunch specials (only good until 2pm). You can't beat the boneless wings price on Thursdays.

Sidebar: I had a bad experience picking up take out at a different location. I do this frequently as I drive a lot for work, and I got home to discover my wings were essentially sauce-less, instead of soaking in Caribbean Jerk goodness. I was so disappointed that I emailed the store manager a photo, and he promptly apologized and even went a step further to mail me a gift certificate for a future visit. I thought this was an amazing gesture in this age of 'who cares' attitudes. I was allowed to use the certificate at this location, which leads me to believe they are managed by the same person/company. I will give them my business again just based on this gesture alone. However, fortunately at this location, we've always had a great experience and the food never disappoints when we want wings.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Wild Wings always has great wings. And the service is usually pretty good. Nothing special here, but if you like wings, this is the place.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

It's a B-Dubs... What more can you really say. Great wings, great sauces, maybe a bit over-priced.